Be sure that one of the most important financial decisions of your life is the right one: choose a Toronto Real Estate Board Realtor to guide you through the process of buying or selling your home.
Realtors are licensed professionals who must abide by a strict code of ethics and meet continuing education requirements to maintain their status.
Only Realtors have access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), a state-of-the-art database of property information that is designed to match people with the properties that fit their exact requirements.
The MLS system is one way Realtors provide their clients with insight into market trends and current market values of similar properties.
Realtors can also advise you about current Government Programs that benefit consumers, and use their experience to offer valuable information about the character
and amenities of specific neighbourhoods.
When dealing with the purchase or sale of your home, you need the best advice possible. Get it from someone who will commit in writing to represent your interests.
As a successful Sutton Group team working in the area, we have sold many units in downtown Toronto. We work with local and international buyers and have one of the most competitive marketing plans in Toronto's real estate condo market.
▪ We are specialized in buying and leasing in downtown Toronto
▪ We have been residents of downtown Toronto for over 15 years
▪ We are full time active agents dedicated to our clients
▪ We offer a top marketing and sales program guaranteeing a quick sale at the highest sale price
▪ We have an extremely competitive commission structure
▪ We are honest, knowledgeable, reliable and always available
▪ We provide hassle-free and guaranteed full service
We provide unparalleled real estate service that is second-to-none. We will find you the perfect home for you, no matter how long it takes. And we will get your home sold with as little involvement from you as possible. We will take care of showings, feedback, offer negotiation and marketing. You just sit back, relax and wait for the good news.